It's been awhile . . .

Once upon a time, I was a much better blogger - at least more consistent. I wrote one blog per week. I used those blogs to reflect on my teaching. Sometimes a random reader would leave a comment and a conversation would ensure. My teaching improved.

Then the school year became busy and the writing balancing act fell. How could I balance home, students, Oral Language, Speech, and my blogging? Something had to give . . .

The balance is now returning. Oral Language and Speech are done. Although we have written and performed plays in previous springs, this year I am focusing on how to improve writing instruction. How do I best improve my students' writing instruction? By reflecting on classroom practices while blogging.

Since it is Spring Break, I have a little bit of time on my hands. When I am not focusing on family, doing the spring cleaning or working on my garden, I will be writing. By golly, I will write a second blog this week!


Comments

Popular Posts