Change Page Size for SlidesYearbook

SlidesYearbook is a Google Innovator project that where students are the designers of their memory books. Why pay an expensive yearbook company when students have free apps like Google Slides?

To learn more about SlidesYearbook, please visit slidesyearbook.com. In this blog, I explain how change the size of the slide.

In My Drive, select the blue button named New. Next select Google Slides.



Because I will not use themes, I close that option. I title the presentation Yearbook example.

I press File on the left side of the screen and look for Page setup. When I see the triangle, I know there are more options. Choose Custom and change the dimensions 8.5 x 11 inches.



Yearbook Google works well on Google Classroom because the work is already shared with the teacher and students. Furthermore, the yearbook is all in one place.

The first steps are different in Google Classroom. I open the assignment. I press CREATE and select Slides. After a few seconds, a Slides with my name appears. I open this Slides.



I press File on the left side of the screen and look for  page setup. When I see the triangle, I know there are more options. Choose Custom and change the dimensions 8.5 x 11 inches.

I'm ready to do the yearbook. In the next lesson, I will explain how to insert and crop pictures.

This project was part of the December 2016 Project Yearbook Academy in Mexico City. For more information, please visit SlidesYearbook.com.



Comments

Popular Posts